Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been trying to download a rental application and can

Customer Question

Hello, I have been trying to download a rental application and can not figure it out. The application address is***@******.*** Can you please help me figure out out how to get this printed out? Starting to pull my hair out! Thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Are you able to print anything else fine?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why is this so difficult? You are the expert and I just paid $36? to get some help. I am super frustrated at this point. I have two different address' that may help to get this rental application downloaded. 1) http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/apa/5323718135.html 2) ***@******.*** Come on, I just paid you money to help me and you are the expert and this is not rocket science (but it is to me). I really need this application forwarded to my computer so that I can fill it out and rent this house! Please, really need your help or I would have never have paid for something that many people I know could do but it's Sat night, etc. I'll be waiting to hear back from you. Thank you, Ginger

I'm sorry; I was waiting for your reply at this web page, so I could help you. Please stay with me on this web page.

When I go to the website http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/apa/5323718135.html that you've provided to me, it just show the listing of the house; there is no application showing there.

What happens when you go to that website on your computer?

What happens when you reply / email to the email address at that website?

Do you mean you've contacted that person already, and that person has already emailed you the rental application?

Can you open your email on the computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.