Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

We have had our computer into your local store and each time

Customer Question

We have had our computer into your local store for assistance and each time we get a different answer to the solution. During the store visits our hp printer broke and had to buy a new one and have been unable to install same. The latest story is that our computer doesn't have the part to allow wireless even though we have had the old printer and Ipad on wireless for well over a year. One tech did make quite a bit of progress by changing Internet explorer to google (chrome?), but now it is difficult to access the internet and get any results in moving from one display to another. We need some help as it is getting fruitless to keep taking the PC to the store. Just need some help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason