IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Skype so far o.k. Since two days, there is a third person

Customer Question

Skype so far o.k. Since two days, there is a third person talking into my conversation in German. The German is very weak and faulty, as I can judge that, being German myself. I went through this yesterday and hoped today would be finished, but it just continued. Then we tried to use the Skype-telephone, but that third person is also in there and keeps talking broken German phrases. What can I do, to get rid of this. The whole talk of the third man is written down on Skype as well as on my iPad.The third man's conversation has nothing to do with my talk. I am rather lost with this situation. Please suggest how to end this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

It looks like your Skype account might have been compromised. For that reason, I suggest changing your Skype password ***** You can do that on this link:

https://secure.skype.com/account/personal/change-password

Once you have changed the password, sign out of your Skype account on all devices, and then sign in with your new password. Make a test call and let me know if the German person is still there.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Did you change the password ***** I suggested? Is the problem still there?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Password ***** yet changed, as Skype works well with other friends. It only happens with the person in Paris France. Skype Worked for one day well, the next time, the voice was back. All he speaks in German is written down on the Skype page, when I open Skype and the French contact. At the end of the written text shows always the symbol of the telephone. What happens that the voice is there at various times? Should the partner in France change the password?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

If this strange behavior happens with only one contact, then it seems the problem is not on your end, but on another person's end. For that reason, you can suggest your partner in France that he/she changes the Skype password ***** well as scan their computer for viruses.

That should make that German voice go away.

Let me know the results.