Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a gateway all in one computer, tonight when I turned

Customer Question

I have a gateway all in one computer, tonight when I turned it on the screen stated, starting windows then before the log in screen popped up, the screen just started blinking and nothing stops it. I have unplugged it and waited 30 mins but the same thing happened once turned back on.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting 30 mins with no response. Please disregard my question and do not charge my credit card. Satisfaction was not achieved.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Terri. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. I apologize for any delay.

See if you can get Windows to open up in Safe Mode. Start your computer and immediately begin steadily tapping the F8 key (before Windows starts). You should be brought to a black Advanced Boot menu screen. Using the up/down arrow keys select

Safe Mode and press Enter.