Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I repair a program using Windows 10?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. You can do that from Control Panel if the feature for repair is available. However, it seems like the version you are using could be incompatible with Windows 10 so repair may not work. I would like to know more details about exactly what is happening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I try to load the program it says it failed in the initiation process or something like that. If I uninstall I will delete many items created by the program.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot this for you directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I answered yes. There are too many things being sent to mr by too many people.

To where? I sent request for remotely connecting. You need to click View Offer -> Accept Offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My payment was not correct for what reason I do not know.

I would suggest that you speak to your bank to see why it is not going through and JustAnswer on +1(###) ###-#### ***** will be waiting here, keep this page. Once it's resolved, you can re-accept the offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have places several debits to my account and my bank considers you an invalid entity.

It would be best to clarify this with billing / cust service as i am only a tech so do not have access to any of the billing information. However, one of your question was a duplicate which i requested to be closed. +1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund all charges. I do not want to do business with you or your company. Good Night.

I am sorry to hear that. I will request this question to be closed. However, refunds and assistance is the aim of us and the customer service would be very much interested to address your concerns. Thanks