Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do you fix Internet Explorer on my Windows P.C when I

Customer Question

How do you fix Internet Explorer on my Windows P.C when I keep getting a notice that IE has stopped working. Often the screen will turn white and I have to reset with Start
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Are you able to access websites on the Internet? If yes, may i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot/fix the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E-mail me the answer please.

Unfortunately, there is no straight forward answer. Since the issue is unclear, as to what is causing it - it will need to be troubleshooted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already put $36 on my card so why do I have to pay another $20 to talk to you. If I have to pay another $20 to talk then I would like to cancel the $36 on my card please. If I do notg get a reply from you within 5 minutes I will put a stop on any amount being taken out of my account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would also like to talk to someone stateside as I have had a great deal of communication problems with other tech support people from middle east countries
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is your answer?

As stated, the issue needs troubleshooting. Can you tell me if it works okay when you use a different browser? If you don't have then we can download a different one. Please see my responses above.