Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I want to get into my files from about eight years ago when

Customer Question

I want to get into my files from about eight years ago when I was an AOL customer. I had pictures and records and all the general thingsnyou keep online. I had them stored in the files of AOL.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question. If you had these files saved to your local computer, all you should have to do is reinstall the AOL software it to your desktop and that should allow you to access those files again. AOL stores the data on the desktop as.PFC files which stands for personal filing cabinet. If you're in there default locations, then just installing the software should be enough and it should recognize the old files and load them up.

I'm just checking with you to see if the information I provided help to or if you need additional info.

But appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons okay, good, or excellent.