Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I would like to download what might be the equivalent to a

Customer Question

I would like to download what might be the equivalent to a manual for the Microsoft Lumia 640 phone. I'm particularly interested in getting more capable with using the Lumia Camera that is on the phone. Many of my pictures seem blurry. Can you direct me as to where to go!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

This is a full guide from Microsoft on how to use the Phone : http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia640/smartguide/?action=singleTopic&category=basics

To know everything about using the lumia camera, please go to this link : http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia640/smartguide/?action=singleTopic&category=camera

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars below , positive rating are appreciated

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

if you have a moment please rate my answer positively, this is the only way I can get paid for answering your question.

Thank you very much.