Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I bought a new computer and I want to install the Quark

Customer Question

I bought a new computer and I want to install the Quark Express Version 9 that I bought. However, I lost the serial number that was in the box. Can you help me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please Launch QuarkXPress and Hold down the Ctrl key > Choose Help > About QuarkXPress (You can also Launch QuarkXPress and hold Alt+H+A) An environment window will display your serial number and other software information.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If my answer did not work, please contact or call Quark Express support at : www.quark.com/Contact_Quark/

Phone number : +1(###) ###-####/strong>

Hope this help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.

Note : only rate if you are 100% satified, please do not an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

Thank you