Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can i deleat all accounts an start over ever time i order

Customer Question

can i deleat all accounts an start over ever time i order something an try to use paypal eather it dont like address or pass word
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

For which service are you wishing to do this for? as we support a number of services here.

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just payed you all $27.00 an thats all the answer i get
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is one line
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I have given no answer, I am asking you please, For which service are you wishing to do this for? as we support a number of services here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then why is it asking for another&39.00 the service is when order something online i can never for on paypal becase of usename or password ***** wife an have differnt accounts differnt password ***** works
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, sorry but your response is not really clear Curtis.

I am going to opt out of working with you, you do not need to do anything, another expert will contact you when they take over your case.

Thank you and all the best.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** will be helping you the rest of the way, and as i understand it, you are having difficulty when you are trying to use Paypal to order something online....is this correct?

YOur usernames, and passwords are TOO DIFFICULT for you to remember....is that correct?