Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I now have Windows 10 loaded on my computer; however, I now

Customer Question

I now have Windows 10 loaded on my computer; however, I now can no longer download pictures from my wife's Kodak camera. I tried downloading the old EasyShare program, but that apparently doesn't work with 10. I have always been able to download her photos before, but now cannot. Can you offer any suggestions or help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You should not need any programs to do this now.

Connect the camera to the computer,

Then press the windows key + E

In the window that opens, click on This PC

Then under this check under devices for the camera. Click on it and locate your photos and copy them to your computer from here.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Thank you