Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

This message is. My brother XXXX XXXX tried to return your

Customer Question

This message is for JUSTIN. My brother XXXX XXXX tried to return your call several times and left both email and VM. PLEASE call him back now or after 9am PT. I know you called but please try to connect. Thanks. Arlene xxxxx
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR JUSTIN, a Senior Computer Tech. We have already communicated and he has all information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in the right place!!! I connected with a computer tech named Justin this afternoon and he knows all the information re m brother, XXXX XXXX' issues. He had call XXXX and left a message and XXXX called back and left VM and email. We've already paid for him to get on his computer to try to solve problem. My brother is bedridden w cancer and his computer is his access to everyone. PLEASE PLEASE get this resolved!
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Ok I am going to send in a note to customer service so they can try to find out if you have a second account with us. I am only seeing this question and in order to track who your brother was talking to and the issue he is dealing with we have to have the original question. Thank you for your continued patience.
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JustAnswerAsk a question
Fast, affordable, 1-on-1 assistance
As low as $18
My brother, Stewart xxxx, is a bedridden...
Resolved • Response time 2 minutes
My brother, Stewart xxxx, is a bedridden cancer patient in Seattle. I'm his sister, XXXXX XXXX, trying to help him in Miami.He recently purchased a new Logitevh K360 keyboard but is unable to sign in to Google ! It will NOT let him type in his sign in and password. It will not work. This is basically his only connection to the outside world. Since he can't get in, he can't do this chat to find out what to do. PLEASE HELP. Below I've listed his phone, email and my phone and email:
XXXXXXXX XXXX ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
XXXXXXX XXXXXX ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Read Less
17 Nov 2015
Ask your own question
Share this page
Tech Support Specialist's response Dustin
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Im sorry to here about the issues that your brother is having Arlene, and If needed I can call and work with him directly. Or I can call you and work with you directly. As long as the computer is nearby and present so we can work on it, thats the main thing. Let me know how you want to proceed in your reply. And also let me know if its only the google sign in page that he cant type in. Or at no point will the keyboard let him type anything, anywhere, on his computer. Thank you, *****
17 Nov 2015
Customer reply
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
17 Nov 2015
Hi Arlene, Ive seen your request for a phone call. Ive sent an offer that includes remote support as well, in case I need to connect to your brothers computer over the internet and work on repairing the issues myself. Once that offer is accepted, Please let me know whether I will be calling you or your brother, and at what number. Thank you, ***** *****
17 Nov 2015
Customer reply
You really need to talk to him directly!!! He lives in Seattle, time now approx 11am Right now he's in therapy. best time to call would be after 2pm. This is really urgent. If you should reach his voice mail, please leave a detailed message as to where he might call back. CANNOT GO TO CHAT AS HE CANNOT SIGN IN!!
XXXXXXX XXXXXX
His phone XXX-XXX-XXXX
17 Nov 2015
So to be clear, the best time to call would be 2pm Pacific time? Not 2pm eastern time. D.S
17 Nov 2015
Customer reply
Yes
17 Nov 2015
Thank you Arlene, before I can call, the additional service for the phone call has to be accepted, per company guidelines. If I was unable to resolve the issue for any reason you would be entitled to a full refund, also per company guidelines. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
17 Nov 2015
Customer reply
Ok. Charge me.
17 Nov 2015
I dont have the means to do so, as it would be a conflict of interest~ On the page we are speaking on you should see an "offer for more services" , or " Additional service offer" If you click there, and accept the phone call offer. We will be all setup and ready to go. If you cant find it or have problems locating what I described, let me know~ Dustin S.
17 Nov 2015
Ive just returned to my desk. In roughly an hour and a half I will reach out to your brother, and start the troubleshooting / repair process. Dustin S.
17 Nov 2015
Customer reply
Thank you. I hope it works. He REALLY needs access to his computer!
17 Nov 2015
Ill do my best to help him get it working again. And once weve spoken and worked together Ill message you and let you know the outcome~ D.S
17 Nov 2015
Tech Support Specialist's response
Hi Arlene, I called Stuart and left a voice message introducing myself, and left my contact details. I understand he may be feeling a bit rough after his appointment today so If now isnt a good time, I will also be working every day this week except for Saturday. Just wanted to send you an update to let you know I had reached out to him, and where we stand. Dustin S.
Avg. question only $36
I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
17 Nov 2015
Share this page
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Computer tech, DUSTIN, not Justin needs to call my brother, XXXX XXXX at XXX-XXX-XXXX. This is an urgent matter that was started but not completed . Stewart called the number Dustin left and left VM & email messages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if Dustin will contact my brother.
xxx-xxx-xxx. Arlene xxxx
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Want DUSTIN or whoever to call my brother, Stewart xxxx, asap!!!!
This is very serious. This was handled very poorly! My brother is bedridden and depends on his computer. PLEASE CALL HIM ASAP!!!!! (Ps I paid for the tech to be able to access his computer)
Arlene xxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi Arlene.. This is Dustin.

I dont have anything on my schedule this morning. So Im more then happy to call your brother at 9 am PST.

I would have responded to you sooner but when you start a new question, it doesnt go directly to me. Our moderators alerted me that you were online and had opened a new question.

Thank you for your patience,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please take care of this!!!! He tried to call you back and got no response!
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I will call at 9 Am PST Sharp~

D.S

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Ive been on the phone with Stuart since 1201 roughly.. Still trying to work through the issue.

D.S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Dudtin