Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After running Win7 I tried to download the free Win 10 offer

Customer Question

Hi,After running Win7 I tried to download the free Win 10 offer and only being able to get as far as 40% download I went back to my restore point as advised. I ran my AVG Internet Secuirity scan for the problem. It told me I am not fully protected. Windows 7 Firewall now has a corrupted configuration and am told to 'reset to default'. Having tried this to no avail I am now in a hopeless state of confused. Please, are you able to help a Confused Senior?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with windows 10 upgrade. Have you backed up your data before attempting to upgrade to windows 10.

Did you read the steps to follow before upgrading to windows 10.