Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Why does "xsocial.com" not give you "the source, a party"??

Customer Question

why does "xsocial.com" not give you "the source for contacting, a party"?? instead,
i get "the page for 'an update',...when i'm already,"an old member"????
page to update"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question.

I agree with you, there support is terrible. But I will do my best to mitigate that and help you with your question. If you're talking about sending a message to a specific person, they don't give you the source of the information – like the user's email address, but with a premium account you can send messages directly to other people.

As a standard member you can visit unlimited profiles, read/receive private messages from premium members and you can like other users however you can not send messages yourself.

As a premium member you can send private messages to all users (standard & premium) and you can also post updates through the Shoutbox section which is an excellent way to attract more attention to you profile! You will also appear higher in search results with a catchy 'star' icon (which means more views) and you will have full access to our cams section where you can find a huge amount of full length movies.

In and that's the difference between regular and premium accounts. This is address your issue, or is it something different?