Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY DELETED TEXT MESSAGES FROM

Customer Question

HELLO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY DELETED TEXT MESSAGES FROM MY LENOVO PHONE? I WILL SURELY PAY YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECOVER MY DELETED TEXT. THANKS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

The phone is an Android based phone right ?

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the one the previous one that is suppose to call me. I already paid him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lenovo A916
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh my God you guys took my money without answering my question???? I will report you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
first is 5.00, and next is 26.51 and now 43.00
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is my answer?
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

There are third party programs that can scan android phones and recover data including deleted messages. I like to recommend Vibo Soft's Dr. Mobile and Asun Soft's Android Phone Geeker.

First download the trial version of these programs and scan the phone with it. If it shows you the deleted messages, buy the program to recover the messages.

Please refer Following links:

http://www.android-text-message-recovery.com/guide/sms-recovery-for-lenovo-mobile.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4r7-GjLXFc

Regards

Jins