Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Toshiba COMPUTER AND HAVE A PASSOWRD TO LOG IN AND

Customer Question

I have Toshiba COMPUTER AND HAVE A PASSOWRD TO LOG IN AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT QUIT WORKING I EVEN WENT TO ACCOUNT.LIVE.COM TO CHANGE IT AND IT DID NOT WORK
BTW IM USING MY HUSBANDS COMPUTER
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Which operating system is on that computer ? If you are sure you are entering the password ***** please make sure your number lock is off and enter the password *****

Regards

Jins