Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a Galaxy 6 Edge with a broken screen Do you repair

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy 6 Edge with a broken screen Do you repair those? If so, how much is it to repair it?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a cell phone, not a computer. Who repairs cell phones?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

We are not a direct repair service. This is a paid informational support site. I can help you with finding the parts to repair this yourself, or for local or mail in repair options, but we don't fix the item for you here.

The cost of the parts (screen + digitizer) will be about $225. They are expensive for this model because of the curve.

Repair costs for the labor will be anywhere from $50-250, depending on the shop chosen.

My recommendation would be for a mail facility, where you ship your phone in to a reputable repair shop that will do a flat rate fix on your model, which includes parts and labor, for $290. That is about the best deal you'll find, and the quality of the work is guaranteed.

Would that be acceptable to you?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I am awaiting your reply. I can help you with finding the parts to fix yourself, give you info on the mail in service, or help you find a local shop.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need help with this, Mary?