Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Password f8 will not reset wonts password

Customer Question

For got password ***** will not reset wonts password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the computer's login password?

What's the model of the problematic computer?

Can you confirm it has windows 7 (or windows xp, vista, or 8 or 10, etc.)?

Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Is it okay to reset the computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reset it fresh

Thank you. First, please let me know the followings:

1. What's the model of the problematic computer?

2. Can you confirm it has windows 7 (or windows xp, vista, or 8 or 10, etc.)?

3. Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7 model inspiring 1764 dell got picture on screen show answer on this phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U can't help me forget it

I can certainly help you with this; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. What kind of picture is showing on the computer's screen? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about Windows login password ***** BIOS password ? Can you share a photo of the screen that asks for password ?

Regards

Jins