Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Do all movie files need to be converted before burning? I

Customer Question

do all movie files need to be converted before burning ?
I have now burnt about 7 DVDS and wasting more. I put them in order but once I playback they are out of order, please help me burn all 10 files I am a PI and need them in chronological order. I have renamed the files to make it go in order still no luck
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please give more details of your problem. Which software you are using to burn DVDs ? Which video file formats you are trying to burn as DVDs ? etc

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i downloaded heaps to get free trial thats not the problem my windows has dvd maker, all in order but once burnt playback on the burnt dvd shows the order is wrong
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do you have to buy software to burn dvds why cant i use just use windows
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
mpeg and mp4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am i not going to get an answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why have i paid and you are not answering my question
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

You can use Windows DVD maker to burn DVDs. No need of third party DVD burning programs. Are you using Menus ? Are you sure the order of files are correct before burning the disk ? Please check the following tutorial which explains the burning procedure with windows dvd maker and make sure you are following it correctly:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/54090-windows-dvd-maker-how-use.html

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have done all that burnt them fine the end result as stated the burnt files are not in order
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
read what I am writing stop asking the questions wasting time
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all ou are doing is copying and pasting everything I have already done
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your system and check the issue ?

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

If so, please go to http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu and download teamviewer client program. Double click on the downloaded file to launch the program. Then let me know the nine digit id and the password ***** shows you. Please make sure that program is running on your system and not closed. Then I can connect to your system and can fix the issue. You should keep it open until we finish the work. When I am trying to connect team viewer will notify you and you need to click on the Trustworthy button on that notification to authenticate me to connect.

Regards
Jins