IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My name is ,i purchased a lenovo ideapad 100.i want to use

Customer Question

Goodmorning my name is ***** ***** a lenovo ideapad 100.i want to use it for work emails for now.i can find my way around a samsung tablet,i must tell you i am not very good at using computers.i am a tradesman and i would like to start learning more.i dont know what i am doing,after plugging the device in and opening it i didnt get passed the 1st base.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I can assist you with setting up your new Ideapad 100 computer. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have turned it on,I missed the 1st page,I did something wrong-hit the wrong button,it then took me too legal stuff,I accepted legal stuff.I now need to know where do I go fr here?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

If you are still on the setup screen, you don't need to worry about it since you can't do anything wrong there. If you hit something wrong, click "Back" that should be available at the bottom.

Let me know what exactly you see now on the screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bott left a small box and a rectangle with the words(search web and windows) followed by 7 icons.Bott right 6 items including Wi Fi etc etc.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

It looks like you have finished the Windows setup.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

You should be ready to use the computer now.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

You can type something in the "search web and windows" box to see the results in case you are connected to the Internet. If not, let me know.

To surf the web, you can click on the blue "e" icon that says "Microsoft Edge". It's the new web browser.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.