Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My new Gateway laptop is somehow blocking e-mails from my

Customer Question

My new Gateway laptop is somehow blocking e-mails from my friend in Florida. She gets mine but I don`t get hers. She does not get, "Delivery failed", just Sent. I send and receive mails from everyone else and so does she. She thinks I`ve inadvertently blocked her and Gateway should be able to fix this remotely. I am not tech savvy and wouldn`t know how to block anyone. please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

I would love to help you with this issue you are having with you Gateway computer.

I think maybe you have inadvertitly added your friends Email address to the SPAM section of your email folders.

Or, somehow the email program has flagged the address, or the content of the email itself as SPAM.

Your Antivirus software might have flagged it?

It could be a number of different things.

We can go through a series of different steps to follow, and reply back....or, we can do a REMOTE session. Which is probably going to be the best thing for you i think.