Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I am getting a constant pop up from Adobe Flash Player.

Customer Question

I am getting a constant pop up from Adobe Flash Player. Adobe Systems Inc. It will not respond to allow or disallow. It invade the screen so as I can not operate my computer. Any way to eliminate it?
Ernie OBanion
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-fake-flash-player-update/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N