Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

How do I install Robo Form in Windows 10?

Customer Question

how do I install Robo Form in Windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

1-First please ensure you have the latest RoboForm downloaded and installed from www.roboform.com/download

2-Open your Edge browser; its icon looks similar to the previous icon of IE

3- In the “Search or enter web address”, please enter the website or search query you wish to proceed with (www.gmail.com for example)

4-Once the website appears on your screen, select the three dotted icon in the upper right hand corner of Edge: Select “Open in Internet Explorer” : http://www.roboform.com/blog/assets/img/uploads/2015/edge_screenshot_02.png

5-This will open the legacy supported version of IE where RoboForm will continue to work properly.

6-Right-click the IE icon that has just appeared in the Taskbar and select the command to Pin it to the Taskbar. Thus you will have a quick access to IE from Taskbar.

If you want Internet Explorer to be your default browser, please do the following:

1. Right-click the Start button, select Control Panel.
  2. Click "Default Programs" there. A window appears.
  3. Click "Set your default programs" link there. Find "Internet Explorer" in the left-pane list and click "Set this program as default" link.

If the above is too complicated, we recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome until Edge allows extensions to be added.

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. if my answer did not work Please do not rate my answer answer as poor or bad service but please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help.

thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?