Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

You rejected my last password. You now say in order to

Customer Question

You rejected my last password. You now say in order to change my password ***** must have a mobile phone or alternate email address. I have neither so that means I cannot have any email. That is dirty and very mean. I have TONE DEAFNESS so mobile phones do me no good. You have it set now that I can never have any email I have only a regular phone that I have only for emergency. Is this what you doing? NO MORE EMAIL FOR ME????
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SOLVE MY PROLEM?
I AM Paul Klein and my email address is***@******.*** and I have facebook also. what am I to do, live with having a working email? My phone number is(###) ###-#### ***** have a VERY hard time on the phone
HELP!!!!!!!!! Paul Klein
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Paul and welcome

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

To confirm, is the email address***@******.*** the address you are having a problem with?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,