Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

We have had this computer since July or August of 2015. We

Customer Question

We have had this computer since July or August of 2015. We have been having almost the beginning and have professional help come to our home twice. The computer drops emails as they are being written, the cursor keeps flipping around and landing in the middle of another sentence; as it did just did now, and the letter 'n' doesn't work some of the time. As I write this, the cursor has flipped around and I'm having difficulty writing the email to you. Our professional computer guy continues to make house calls for $75.00 each time and it works for awhile and then breaks down again. We have used HP for years but I'm considering making the switch to Apple. I would like a replacement quickly. I'm not interested in having it serviced. Thank you. ***** ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lachard Binkley replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is Lachard. I understand how frustrating it can be with repeated service calls and still no resolution It says here you would like a replacement I cant provide a replacement but can answer any questions you have on your existing computer or if you need advice on purchasing a Mac I definitely help you with that as well please let me know.

I wanted to make sure you were able to resolve your issue if not please let me know.