Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a desktop Imac computer. I use I tunes to and sync my

Customer Question

Hi, I have a desktop Imac computer. I use I tunes to and sync my pics and music with them for a back up. There was no problem. Till I tried X yosemti with apple guiding me on the setup install. Then after wards it locked my screen totally white. They tried
everything to my knowledge to help correct it. Only thing that corrected it in the end was rebooting it back to factory condition/setting. At First I still had all pics and music, then I started using using iCloud. I thought that was going to be good. Only
pics I have now Is on my phone when I sync. I know the pics are out there because when I do plug the Iphone to my mac iTunes comes up and shows that I have 2000 plus pics stored. I think I cloud is screwing it up. It also shows my music lists but I cants open
them to play. I have a circle beside them. Could use some help lease
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. I'm Joel and I look forward to assisting you today with your question. So the issue here is your pictures and music is not syncing to your iPhone? When you are on your Mac and open iTunes, are you able to play your music successfully? What screen shows you the 2,000 pictures? Is it the usage bar. Are you pictures stored in iPhoto? If you login to iCloud here https://www.icloud.com/#photos, do you see your photos there?