Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dustin.....You probably 't remember me but you installed a

Customer Question

Hi Dustin.....You probably don't remember me but you installed a virtual terminal xp on my computer then did an activation of AOLpress....All worked fine...Then i tried to change my password....You fixed it again....Now, several weeks ago I downloaded 10 on my 7....Guess what....my stuff is gone...Do you have any suggestions?...I've tried the xp file in my download folder but it just sits there. Not an exe file anyway. Marie Malone
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer after upgrading to windows 10.

On Windows 8/8.1 or 10 you can download and install Hyper-V You can create an XP virtual machine using VMWare Player or VirtualBox.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

XP Mode is available for download directly from Microsoft: Download Here. Clicking the red download button on that page.