Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

My Cursor has a Blue circle beside it that continually is

Customer Question

My Cursor has a Blue circle beside it that continually is flashing. It inhibits the process of typing etc. 2nd time it has happened and I found a solution once but can't remember how to correct it. Using window 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

You can refresh your pc, that will remove any glitches in your system that is causing errors.

Follow these steps please>

Step 1: Open the Start menu,(if you are not able to do get to the start menu> press and hold the power button for 60 seconds, then after the pc reboots, try the start menu again)> and then select Settings > Update & security > Recovery.

Step 2: Under Reset this PC, select Get started.

Step 3: Select Keep my files. This option keeps your files plus apps that came with your PC. Apps you installed and changes you made to settings will be removed.

Please let me know if this does not correct the issue or if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!