Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Had old windows and quark 6.0. Upgraded to Windows 8.1.

Customer Question

Had old windows and quark 6.0. Upgraded to Windows 8.1. Quark 6.0 will not load. I publish my own cookbook and it's on Quark 6. What is the least expensive route to move my cookbook to my new computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. After analyzing your computer, I will be able to get that working for you.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.