Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I bought Asus laptop open box from Best Buy.

Customer Question

I bought Asus laptop open box from Best Buy. SN#F5NOBCO45155222. Model#Q5O2LA-BB15T15. PN#9ONBO581-MOOO7O. Is it possible to get an owner/operator manual for this machine?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Is it a refurbished Laptop? Has it came installed with Windows 10?

Can you make sure that model number is Q502LA? Do you see any other number on the bottom side of the Laptop?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please be informed that there is no user manual available for the computer, which is designed for Windows 10. However, you can download user manual for the computer, but with Windows 8.1 from the link below.

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/N542LA/0409_E8878_B.pdf

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N