Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I cannot get my computer to print a form. It has before but

Customer Question

I cannot get my computer to print a form. It has before but will not not. It keeps saying error. I need this form ASAP. Can someone walk me through it. My HP Photosmart 7520 is working but not from this form. Please help.
Sherry XXXXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to print from other applications?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't tried to print from other sites. Yes you may access my computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please go to the link below, click Start Full version, it's free. It will download Teamviewer. Download and install Teamviewer.

https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/index.aspx

After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Have you installed Teamviewer? After installing it, let me know the ID (E.g 578 467 234) and password (E.g. 2345), so that I can access your computer.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My computer says it cannot be down loaded ?!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Remote Control Session is downloading
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

We will try one more software. Before that, let me know if you are not usng Windows as operating system.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8d6176e1-cc46-484f-917c-d7df78e4f65f

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't get this at all?!? I kneed someone in person. Can you please just refund my $58. This is way to confusing to me.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please click the latest link I have given, download and run the software. If I can access the computer, it is easy to resolve the issue. Can you try it one more time?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I can't get it to come up. Just credit PLEASE!
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. You can contact them at 1-***-***-****

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! Sorry I wasn't smart enough to to help you make it work.
Sherry
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

That is alright. If you have any issues, please be back.

Thank you.

S H E F I N