Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I dropped my aced aspire 7600 all in one computer on floor

Customer Question

Hi
I dropped my aced aspire 7600 all in one computer on floor and cracked screen and now not turning on all my data etc on this machine all damage seems to be on front screen
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

This is a hardware issue, you need to take the computer to a Customer services centre to replace the cracked screen or you can buy it from a local market and replace through customer services centre. To retrieve all the data from your hard disk, you need to take it to a hardware expert, who, by using a special machine, will retrieve all your data on the hard disk.

if your computer still under warranty please contact acer at : http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

regards,