Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Grandparents recently purchased your app. which was

Customer Question

Grandparents for Education recently purchased your app. which was installed in the Director's computer. The board approved the purchase however we do not know if it was even installed as Sonja Harris is the Administrative contact at that time. As I, Sondra von Arb, Former Director and Founder of this organization will be acting on the Boards direction that this app be removed and arrangements made to reimburse the cost of the app. and the monthly charges that we believe are to be made in the future. Only one other person was to be part of this and that was Linda Breyer. Linda has no knowledge that this was installed or even purchased as a trial period is given. If you have any questions, please e-mail Ms. Breyer at***@******.*** I can only be reached by phone as my husband and I are on our way to the AmgGuild Heritage Awards in NC. We are in the top ten educational organization of 2015. You can reach me by c at(###) ###-#### We are a very small org. and to be paying for an app. that no one is set up to use and then make monthly payments is not a good way to manage what little money we have to spend. Thank you so much and I will be looking for a call en route to NC. With Best Regards, Sondra von Arb
Category: Computer
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the question. This text looks like an encrypted message that was not formatted or decrypted properly before reaching your device. Can you see the sender of the message? I imagine it's from an automated service but was not sent properly, but I don't think it's anything to be concerned with. It doesn't contain any links, and the 994-011 part you reference does not seem to be a phone number. It looks to me just like a message was not sent/received properly, likely an error on the senders part.

Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm very sorry, I'm not sure how that reply got posted to your question as it was intended for another. Please ignore it and I will review this request and opt out for another expert if I am unable to assist. Thanks, ***** ***** apologies!

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is Michael.

I would be glad to help you on this matter, just let me know how I can be of assistance to you in order to remove such application.