Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am getting two stations at once. I also want to

Customer Question

I am getting two stations at once. I also want to discontinue Pandora. How do I do that. It's too expensive at 50.00 per year.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

click on the link given below and follow the steps to unsubscribe Pandora service.

https://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/1468736-cancel-your-pandora-one-subscription

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.