Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I just paid $25 but can't make calls the operate say i 't

Customer Question

i just paid $25 for credits but can't make calls the operate say i don't have enought credits to make call it show that my balance is $50 what going on with your system.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what program are you trying to use ?

Is this for skype maybe ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just use my cell phone to make call from US to Ghana
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

so who did you buy the credits from

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I buy credits from Skype unless there is some kind of fraud going on never had problem before
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now they are asking me to pay
$20 to talk to a tech what kind of scam is this I already have credits so when your system break down I have to pay to talk to a tech
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

We are not skype. Skype has about zero tech support.

If you want my help i will be happy to help you but if you think that you don't want to pay for it than i can get you a refund and you can try to deal with skype directly

How long ago did you buy the credit ? skype credits expire sometimes and you have to log into the skype website and re activate it there.

Have you tried logging in to the skype website through a computer browser and checking your account there ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I through this was Skype so please refund my money I never had problems with Skype before I see that they are dealing with scam company that take advantage of people this is Internet scam.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i put you in for a refund from here. You can deal with skype directly.

have fun.