Joel
Joel, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  MInfoSysSec, Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP #353381, CompTIA Network+ Linux+ Security+
90483924

I've created my google account with my E-mail address, phone

Customer Question

I've created my google account with my E-mail address, phone number, password ***** name. Now I'm asked for a PIN number. How and where do I need to go to create that? Finally, I'd like to download an old recording from about 1965 of Erlkonig sung my Fischer-Dieskau. I can find it and can plat it, but how to I download it to my iTunes files?
Tom Lewin at***@******.*** or(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tom,

I believe if you were setting up your Google account from a mobile phone you may be asked to also create a PIN. The PIN is used to sign into your Google account and also to approve any Google Play purchased.

If you have forgotten your PIN, you should be able to reset and create a new one:

To change the PIN on your account:

1. Using your phone's browser, go to myaccount.google.com.
  2. In the "Sign-in & security" section, touch Google Account PIN > Change Pin.

Note: We might ask to verify that it's you by sending a text message.

Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

Did this help?