Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I try to Skype the "problem with playback device"

Customer Question

When I try to Skype the "problem with playback device" yellow bar comes up every time. I went to HELP and checked. Webcam is working, but can not make echo test call. When try the "problem with playback device" comes up. Also do not have the Call Quality Indicator showing on the lower right hand screen at all. What is the problem and what do I do? I am just a basic user, not computer savvy at all.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot and fix the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. please cancel my question. It is now 1:23 p.m. and to long of a wait and too late. Thank you.

You sent message on 3.55 and i responded on 3.56. Then you replied back on 7.24. I will request cancellation; but my response was within 1 minute.