Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

How do I upgrade my dell tablet to windows 10?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

what is the model of your dell tablet (full name of your tablet) and what is your actual operating system please (windows 7 or 8) ?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell tablet # ***** operating system is windows 8
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please go to www.windows.com/windows10specs and sign in. If you are not, sign up for free.

Click Continue at the bottom of the page. Click "Start upgrade now." Your browser will download a small executable to get the installation started.

Open the file you just downloaded. Click the Restart button which appears after you wait a couple of minutes for it to prepare the installation.

After your tablet restarts, it will take you to the Windows Update screen. Now all you have to do is hit install.

Your tablet will then download the 3GB Windows 10 Preview build from Microsoft and start the installation process. This can take 10 minutes or more, even with a high-speed connection

accept the terms and Click Install. The system will spend a few more minutes preparing to start for the first time and then you will be ready to use Windows 10.

let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. If my answer did not work or if you are not satisfied for any reason Please do not rate my answer as poor or bad service but please reply back to me or let me open your question to another expert.

best regards,