Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to message a girl on this site but I can't find

Customer Question

I am trying to message a girl on this site but I can't find her
I am trying to get a hold of a girl that e mails me to xcupid site but can't find her
Category: Computer
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.Thank you,Camille~Moderator