Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am very angry. My password was deleted by accident and I

Customer Question

I am very angry. My password ***** deleted by accident and I spent an hour on the phone yesterday trying to get a new password. I was charged 99 dollars for nothing. They were unable to help me and said to call Chicago, which I did and they are closed. I am really disappointed with google at this moment JenniferArmstrong
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

Your password, by nature can not be deleted, only changed.

Depending on what website you are wanting the password ***** might be able to recover it.

It would require a remote session though, so I can look through your computer for the password.

Would you like to do that?

I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.

I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.