Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an ASUS Transformer Tablet - I bought it in December

Customer Question

I have an ASUS Transformer Tablet - I bought it in December 2012. I have never had a problem until now. I have the keyboard, but have never used it. Yet, when I turn on the tablet a box for the keyboard appears as though it is connected to the keyboard. It will not go off the screen and will not allow me to go to the Home screen. What can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

all you have to try is press and hold down the power button key for 30 seconds and let the tab turn off. Remove the keyboard and try to fix it back correctly and mak sure the lock it good and locked.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know how it goes