Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

MY COMPUTER IS IN FL. AND I UNABLE TO ACESS IT AT MY SONS IN

Customer Question

MY COMPUTER IS IN FL. AND I UNABLE TO ACESS IT AT MY SONS IN MASS. I AM THERE FOR MEDICAL REASONS BUT IT SEEMS I AM LOCKED OUT IS THERE ANY THING I CAN DO?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be the expert working with the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Let me know the problem a bit more in detail. you are locked into what and which screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN WHEN I AM AWAY FROM FL. THIS TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AS I STATED BEFORE MY COMPUTER IS IN FL AND NOT ABLE TO ACESS
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

you are trying to access you computer using vpn or let me know the software you are using remotely.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HP CORE 17
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

hp core i7 is the computer hardware you are providing. Please let me know how do you connect your remote computer to to access your Fl computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JUST LOG IN FROM MY SONS COMPUTER TO FL WITH MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I GUESS MICRO SOFT HAS BLOCKED
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I know you need to login to get connected however you must be using some remote software to get connected you have to let me know that how you connect.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ALL I DO IS USE COMPUTER IN MASS TO LOGIN INTO FL. WITH WINDOWS OR CHROME
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I can remote connect to your computer and then you can show me how you try to connect then i will be able to be make sure which remote software you are using and i can fix it right in front of you.

Remote access is an additional service with a flat fee of $12 and has no time limit or it will expire till we fix the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE FL COMPUTER I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH SO I GUESS YOU CANNOT HELP I WILL CANCEL ACCT. ANY QUESTION EMAIL***@******.***
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i am trying to help you however you are not providing me full info i am ready to provide you remote assistance as well.

Once i see your screen i will be in a better position to understand the where the problem is and fix it right in front of you.