Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I have no problems with your product but wish to terminate

Customer Question

Hi Ryan,
I have no problems with your product but wish to terminate future deliveries. You have my Visa details - xxxxxxxxxxxx, Mittagong, NSW Australia. I note you say you pride yourselves on having the best support team. Well done. Simply, I wish to cancel by automatic withdrawals from the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. My last Statement was 23 Sept to 22 Oct. The product transaction was processed on 28.09.15, details: xxxxxxxxxxxxx amount $ 135.97 (FRGN AMT: 94.85 US dollar) I trust this matter can be concluded a.s.a.p. Sincerely xxxxxxxxxx
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am sorry to hear about your problems with getting this transaction (the cancelling of your account apparently) actually done.

The question is, whether your account that you wish to cancel, is with JustAnswer.com.

If so, then I have no direct power at all over issues of billing, payment, subscription status, etc.

I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

If the account (or 'product' and 'deliveries' as you refer to them in your question) is with some other company than JustAnswer.com, you will have to contact that company, via their Customer Support line or contacts. They are the ones to contact, and will be able to settle the problem... 'they' meaning, the Customer Support department of whatever company / website / service you are trying to close or cancel your account with.

(If not JustAnswer, then please tell me what company. And I will give you specifics of what to do, what contact information to use, etc.)