Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I cannot get GC45 camera to "pair" with G955 cameras. Power

Customer Question

I cannot get GC45 camera to "pair" with G955 cameras. Power is on and had no trouble installing G955 set of cameras.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I understand that you have the Uniden G55 wireless monitoring system and are adding an additional Gc45 camera to it. The G955 system will support a maximum of 4 cameras. How many cameras, total, do you wish to connect to the system? Also please note that when pairing, you cannot have more than one camera in pairing mode at a time. Let m.e know if this is consistent with the configuration you are setting up. Have you successfully paired any cameras to the system?

Cheers, Gary