Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I just upgraded to Windows 10. When I use Microsoft Edge and

Customer Question

I just upgraded to Windows 10. When I use Microsoft Edge and try to print something that I have opened, it will not print. I keeps asking me it is want to save the object but no way to get it to print on my printer. Previously had Windows 8.1 and never had any problems once I designated the printer. Also, my Internet explorer is gone off of the shortcut button list where it was pinned prior to installing windows 10.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer? Please try the following fix:

- When at the printing dialog window, click on the printer drop-down list at the top, then select your printer's name, then it should print.

- Click on Start, then click on All programs, then scroll down, then click on Window Accessories, then click on Internet Explorer, then right-click on the internet explorer at the bottom on the Taskbar, then click on Pin to Taskbar, then it should stay there.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.