Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3. I'm really trying hard to like it.

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3. I'm really trying hard to like it. It has been difficult though due to problems with the display. The type is very small at highest resolution. It did not work well with a program I use called Act by Sage. They helped me at my cost resolve this issue. Things were fine. Then I upgraded to Windows 10. Big problems. I can not even see my screen for more than a fraction of a second. Then it goes black again. Any concept of how I can make this pretty little expensive computer work?
I've thought if I could have a hdmi cable I could see the screen on my hdtv. What is the name of this small hdmi cable?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing justanswer.

When changing the screen resolution, it wil ask you if you want to keep the settings, and if you don't select yes, or no within 15 seconds, it will revert back to the previous resolution settings.

You might be able to get something on screen with an HDMI cable. The small cable is just called Mini HDMI Type A.

Start the laptop in safe mode to fix the resolution issue.