Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

74055Qqiiii have forgotten my pass word dell computer so I

Customer Question

74055Qqiiii have forgotten my pass word for my dell computer so I can't use it how do I get it too come on
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Which version of Windows is running on that computer?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows8

Is the username an email address (there is an @ sign located in the username) or is it just a username?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Above where you put password ***** has carol Oren then below that it has***@******.***
Thank you for the update. All you will need to do is reset the password ***** that account.
When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.
After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Hotmail will get to your case and contact you.
If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.
You will be able to reset your password *****
If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)
If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****