Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am using Chrome build 46. When clicking on some hyperlinks

Customer Question

I am using Chrome build 46. When clicking on some hyperlinks (not all), there is no response. The problem started yesterday. This morning, I let Auslogics' Boot Speed 8 update 17 device drivers on my PC. Do you think this may be the reason for the behaviour
I am describing?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I will be helping you today with your Chrome issue. Chrome has been a little buggy lately and I have resolved this issue before. I don't know your level of expertise with computers so let me know if you need any clarification with anything I say.

We need to first attempt to reset Chrome by opening Chrome, going into it's settings, scrolling to the bottom of the settings page, and selecting Reset.

If that fixes it great! If not, we'll need to go a little deeper by closing out chrome completely then renaming the profile folder name. I would need to know which version of Windows you're working off of so I can give you proper instructions. I can also save you some time and fix this remotely. Let me know. -Carl