Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Eleven days ago i was unable to connect with my Google

Customer Question

Eleven days ago i was unable to connect with my Google account and unable to retrieve emails. For these many days i have been trying everything imagineable, finally, wondering what would happen if i opened a new account with Google, i tried to open a new
account and was told that someone else had my email address of***@******.***. I was told that someone else had that address and I would have to chose another address. i am sure that other person was me but I have still been able to connect. The last
address i remember trying to connect with before i lost all contact was something like Symantech or someting similar. I can be contacted by phone at xxx-xxx-xxxxor***@******.***. if I dont hear from you soon I am going to suspect that I have been
scammed.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

The problem your having is your trying to open a new account using the email address that you already have. This person that owns that account is you and this is who it is referring to. You cannot create a new account using your existing email address, else anyone could take over anyone elses account.

Can you tell me please, what exactly happens when you try to reset the password ***** your account?

Please let me know.