Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How do i delete what I browsed today

Customer Question

how do i delete what I browsed today
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use the AOL Desktop program? Or do you use Internet Explorer program, etc.?

Can you please confirm you have Windows XP (or Windows Vista, 7 or 8 or 10, etc.)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

If you use the AOL Desktop program, you would have to clear all browsing history. In the AOL Desktop program, please click on the Edit menu at the top, then click on Browser Settings, then you can clear history / footprints there.

- If you use Internet Explorer, then in the Internet Explorer program, click on the star icon (and/or Favorites option)

, then click on the History tab, then you can right-click on Today (and/or any other day you want), then click on Delete.

; to clear all history: In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools option (or gear icon) at the top, then click on Internet Options (or go to Control Panel -> Internet Options), then there, you an delete history.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

This is a one-time support session per your request. Did you see / try my previous suggestion above on this web page?

Please only reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you.